Irix Lens 11mm f/4 Blackstone for Canon
The extremely wide-angle, rectilinear manual focus lens designed for DSLR cameras.
Buy Irix 11mm f/4 Blackstone and get 60% discount for SNS-HDR software
Whether you’re a professional photographer looking for a lens for your next shoot, or an amature looking for to expand your lens set, this one’s for you.
The Irix 11mm f/4.0 is an ultra-wide-angle lens created for your full frame (35mm) camera. Our 11mm lens is an extremely wide Full Frame rectilinear lens with a 126° angle of view. 4 high refractive lenses, 2 ED lenses and 3 aspherical lenses guarantee minimal distortion, as low as 3.13%, making our 11mm f/4.0 lens absolutely unique in its class.
We know how important it is to protect your gear. All Irix lenses are made with phenomenal precision. Each Irix lens is equipped with a weather sealed construction which protects the interior against dust and moisture. Thanks to inner seals, our lenses are also protected from accidental water splashes. No matter the journey, you can be confident that our weather sealed lenses will offer you maximum resistance to the extremes.
Blackstone, the Premium version has durable body made with aluminium-magnesium alloy, that ensures foolproof protection of your lens, even in extreme situations. Its construction is equipped with rubber seals, that protect the camera mount and focusing mechanism against the dust and moisture, as well as front or side accidental water splashes. Engraved fluorescent markings enable easy read-out and operation in low light conditions.
- Infinity click – Enables quick, easy, and precise focusing. During focusing, you’ll feel the moment when your lens hits infinity, which is extremely useful when shooting in difficult lighting conditions (I.e. at night).
- Focus Lock – Allows you to lock the focusing ring in a specific position, which is extremely beneficial when you want to keep a specific focus plane, i.e. for astrophotography, or when using the hyperfocal scale.
- Focus Calibration Window – due to the specifics of focus detection in DSLR cameras (which are based on phase detection), sometimes it may happen that the lens needs synchronization with the camera. Thanks to this special window you can easily calibrate the lens at home using basic tools within 5 minutes. Fast, simple and effective!
- Rear Gel Filter Slot – Allows the use of neutral gray filters, (a unique feature of the Irix 11mm f/4.0), against the background of competing ultra-wide-angle builds that do not have the option of using filters.
- Irix 11mm f4 Blackstone for Canon
- lens hood
- front lens cap
- 2 rear lens caps
- soft lens pouch
- metal box