About the workshop:
We try to catch the beautiful morning light and avoid the crowded streets at the same time. We will discover the diversity of Kraków, which gives you the possibility to capture detailed shots of the architecture as well as capture the beauty as a whole. You will learn to create a natural balance in your photographs, thus creating a sense of equilibrium and harmony. By correctly arranging the elements of a scene you will achieve images that are aesthetically pleasing and appealing to the viewer. Also, you will be able to recognize shapes and colours and playfully practice different photography styles. You will understand when taking a symmetric, minimalistic or wide-angle shot to emphasize your motif. Negative space, rule of thirds or a natural frame help you build everything around the motif and create bespoke artwork. You'll be able to apply all techniques at every location you go and it will help you to open your mind and grow as a photographer.
You'll learn the following:
- Understand the importance of scouting
- Understand how to previsualize a photograph
- Understand how the focal length affects the image
- Understand when to use which focal length
- Understand finding a main motif
- Understand how to emphasize your main motif
- Understand how to compose an image
- Understand different styles of photography (symmetric, minimalistic and wide angle)
- Understand natural balance in photography
- Understand negative space, leading lines, rule of thirds and natural frame
- Understand why those techniques improve your photos
What do you need?
- A Camera with a manual mode, a full battery and SD Card!
- Zoom Lens such as 18-55mm is recommended.
Robert Pilari a full-time traveler who likes to take photographs of landscapes and architecture. Robert like the challenge of reproducing the atmosphere and highlighting small details by choosing unique compositions. With a penchant for the mystical, he try to invite the viewer for a short daydream while seeing my pictures.
Who is this course for?
- This course is for photographers who know how to shoot in manual mode.
- If you want to grow as a photographer.
- If you don't have much time and want to see the best spots in Kraków.
- If you want a wow effect on your photos.
Topic: Photo Tour Kraków
Meeting point: Barbakan ul. Basztowa 30 - 547 Kraków
Price: 65 €