Irix Cine lens 150mm T3.0 Tele for Nikon Z Metric
- Ultra HD 8K optical system with excellent image resolution
- Nearly zero chromatic aberration and ultra-low distortion of 0.1%
- Weather-sealed design
- 270-degree precision focus ring
Irix Cine 150 mm T3.0 Tele is the twin brother of the Irix Cine 150mm T3.0 Macro lens but is designed specifically to work on longer focusing plans. It is characterized primarily by a redesigned focusing mechanism - allowing for much greater precision in the range from 2 meters to infinity.
The lens combines functionality, stunning image quality, and outstanding performance in all conditions, allowing filmmakers to discover new filmmaking areas.
- Various mounts (Canon RF, Sony E, Leica L, Canon EF, Arri PL, Nikon Z, and Micro 4/3).
- 11 diaphragm blades (the lens has 11 diaphragm blades for the extraordinary vividness of the image).
- Distortion close to 0% (the lens is virtually free of geometric distortion).
- Perfect sealing (fully sealed for all weather conditions).
- Markings that are legible in any situation (Irix lens markings are engraved and filled with UV-reactive paint, meaning they are more visible in low light and up to 8 times more visible when using UV light than regular paint).
- MMS - Magnetic Mounting System (the front part of the lens is equipped with a patented, magnetic mounting system - enabling quick replacement of accessories and filters).
- Standard 0.8 follow focus gears (Irix Cine lenses are compatible with most focusing systems, regardless of the technology used - manual or automatic).
- Stabilizing foot (the foot with 1/4'' thread allows for even more secure mounting of the lens - important when using follow focus systems. It can be mounted both in the upper and lower part of the lens).
- front filter thread 86 mm (the front of the lens is equipped with an 86 mm thread for the use of additional filters).
- Internal focusing (the optical construction of Irix lenses has been designed so that the front element remains stationary during focusing. Thanks to this, dust or dirt associated with various weather conditions will not affect the functioning of the lens, and its balance will not change).
Made to work with your hardware
Are you a professional, an amateur, or maybe just a cinematography enthusiast?
Excellent! Irix lenses are suited to your needs.
Irix Cine 150 mm is a full-frame lens that works with 35 mm, Super 35, APS-C, MFT, or Super 16 format sensors. It is so versatile that it will match YOUR favorite equipment - so you can enjoy every second of shooting with the tools that you already love.
Use Irix Cine 150 mm to work and enjoy the comfort combined with the functionality it offers. Available in the most popular mounts: Canon RF, Canon EF, Sony E, Nikon Z, Leica L, Olympus / Panasonic MFT, and Arri PL-mount, this premium cine lens is ready to go whenever you are.
Prepared for all conditions
From the burning sands of the Sahara to the frozen peaks of Antarctica, the Irix Cine 150 mm is prepared not only to face any weather but also to capture the best of it. Enjoy a reliable lens design with seals placed at all key points to keep rain and dust out.
Now you can film anytime, anywhere to capture the power of nature.
A modern optical system that guarantees exceptional image quality
Creativity and passion is in your hands. Create a one-of-a-kind cinematic image that won't be easily forgotten! Thanks to the finely tuned optical system with 12 optical elements in 9 groups (including 4 HR lenses and 3 ED lenses), your shots will be free of aberrations and distortions.
The combination of a focal length of 150 mm with an 11-element rounded diaphragm provides spectacular bokeh and beautiful background painting. Thanks to the bright aperture value, you can easily achieve spectacular isolation of the subject from the background. The optical construction of the lens ensures excellent image sharpness, but with soft tones and a characteristic, subtle glow - this is what the unique, cinematic Irix look looks like.
Innovative adaptive ring
The adaptive ring is an innovative feature that you will love, whether a professional or an amateur. The ring has been designed to keep the lens body slim and user-friendly when handheld, but without any compromises when you want to use your favorite film gear. Compatibility and usability have never been seen before!
Light and compact design
Irix 150 mm T3.0 Cine meets the requirements of all filmmakers. Whether you want to build a professional setup or shoot with a stabilized lens, this lens is for you. The construction made of aluminum and magnesium alloy allowed it to achieve a weight of only ~1 kg (depending on the mount). Thanks to this, the lens works perfectly with gimbals, and it is also suitable for handheld shooting.
The front outer diameter of 95 mm for mate-box and accessories, 86 mm filter thread, and MMS - Magnetic Mount System for quick replacement of filters and covers are just a small part of the multifunctional design.
Magnetic Mount System
All Irix Cine lenses (except Irix 11 mm and 21 mm) have the Magnetic Mount System (MMS), which is compatible with Irix Edge MMS filters and the Irix MMS Lens Hood. Irix Edge magnetic filters have a unique, threadless design, making them extremely quick to replace. MMS filters can be stacked on top of each other, which not only allows you to connect them freely but also saves a lot of space during storage. All Irix Edge Magnetic Mount System (MMS) filters are made of tempered optical glass (SR), which makes them extremely durable. The filter surfaces are covered with a multi-layer anti-reflective coating with a special type of NANO coating, which facilitates their cleaning. Available types of Irix Edge MMS filters: UV, CPL, ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32, and ND64.
A perfect fit for the movie world
Comfort on the film set is key. To make use as easy as possible, we made sure that the Irix Cine 150 mm is compatible with the majority of follow focus systems, matte boxes, stabilizers, and accessories available on the market. Moreover, it is equipped with an attachable lens support foot - to provide stabilization and reduce the strain on the camera mount when using follow-focus devices. Irix Cine is so versatile that it will become your favorite lens no matter what the task!
The set includes:
- Irix Cine 150mm T3.0 Tele
- front cap
- back cap
- 1/4 lens shoe
- original packaging
Data sheet content
- Nikon Z
- Focal length
- Apreture blades count
- Laser engraved
- Weather sealing
- 5 rubber o-rings
- Focus ring distance scale
|Apreture blades count||11|
|Weather sealing||5 rubber o-rings|
|Focus ring distance scale||metric|