Irix Lens 11mm f/4 Firefly for Nikon
The extremely wide-angle, rectilinear manual focus lens designed for DSLR cameras.
Discover the full potential of Irix 11mm f/4 lens with Irix landscape photographer - Robert Pilari.
Buy Irix 11mm f/4 Firefly and get 60% discount for SNS-HDR software
Whether you’re a professional photographer looking for a lens for your next shoot, or an amature looking for to expand your lens set, this one’s for you.
The Irix 11mm f/4.0 is an ultra-wide-angle lens created for your full frame (35mm) camera. Our 11mm lens is an extremely wide Full Frame rectilinear lens with a 126° angle of view. 4 high refractive lenses, 2 ED lenses and 3 aspherical lenses guarantee minimal distortion, as low as 3.13%, making our 11mm f/4.0 lens absolutely unique in its class.
We know how important it is to protect your gear. All Irix lenses are made with phenomenal precision. Each Irix lens is equipped with a weather sealed construction which protects the interior against dust and moisture. Thanks to inner seals, our lenses are also protected from accidental water splashes. No matter the journey, you can be confident that our weather sealed lenses will offer you maximum resistance to the extremes.
Firefly is the standard version equipped with three rubber seals that protect camera mount and focusing mechanism against dust, moisture and side accidental water splashes. Ergonomic focusing ring with rubber grip offers the freedom to operate with the camera. It is the most lightweight lens in its class.
- Infinity click – Enables quick, easy, and precise focusing. During focusing, you’ll feel the moment when your lens hits infinity, which is extremely useful when shooting in difficult lighting conditions (I.e. at night).
- Focus Lock – Allows you to lock the focusing ring in a specific position, which is extremely beneficial when you want to keep a specific focus plane, i.e. for astrophotography, or when using the hyperfocal scale.
- Focus Calibration Window – due to the specifics of focus detection in DSLR cameras (which are based on phase detection), sometimes it may happen that the lens needs synchronization with the camera. Thanks to this special window you can easily calibrate the lens at home using basic tools within 5 minutes. Fast, simple and effective!
- Rear Gel Filter Slot – Allows the use of neutral gray filters, (a unique feature of the Irix 11mm f/4.0), against the background of competing ultra-wide-angle builds that do not have the option of using filters.
- Irix 11mm f4 Firefly for Nikon
- lens hood
- front lens cap
- 2 rear lens caps
- soft lens pouch
- metal box
Data sheet content
- Nikon F
- Focal length
- Sensor size
- full frame
- Maximum aperture
- Minimum aperture
- Filter diameter
- not applicable
- Apreture blades count
- Lens composition
- 16 elements in 10 groups
- Minimum focusing distance
- Focal lenght type
- Focus type
- Rear gel filter slot
- 30 x 30mm
- Weather sealing
- 3 rubber o-rings
- Focus ring distance scale
- Size (mm)
- 118 x 103mm
- Weight (kg)
You might also likeThe most popular products of the Irix brand.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
|Sensor size||full frame|
|Filter diameter||not applicable|
|Apreture blades count||9|
|Lens composition||16 elements in 10 groups|
|Minimum focusing distance||0.27m|
|Focal lenght type||prime|
|Rear gel filter slot||30 x 30mm|
|Weather sealing||3 rubber o-rings|
|Focus ring distance scale||metric|
|Size (mm)||118 x 103mm|